The symposium will include, but not limited to, following topics and scopes:
- Process and Product Design/Synthesis
- Process Dynamics and Control
- Scheduling and Planning
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Process Intensification
- Integration of Process Operations and Design/Synthesis
- Modeling, Analysis, and Simulation
- Optimization Methods and Computational Tools
- Process Monitoring and Safety
- Cyber-Physical Systems and Security / Smart Manufacturing and Plant of the Future
- Machine Learning and Big Data
- Energy, Food and Environmental Systems
- Pharma and Healthcare Systems
Abstract should be written in English. The length of the abstract should be one or two A4 page(s). The format and size of the submitted file should be PDF and less than 5MB. Follow the instructions given in the template file.
MS Word template:  :PSE2021_abst_template3.doc
Deadline for abstract submission: 31 July 2020 30 Sep. 2020 (Extended!).
The deadline for abstract submission is postoponed. Exact dates of the deadline will be annouced soon after the symposium date is fixed.
To be announced.